Sette Enduro Shoes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Sette Enduro Shoes

Just wondering if anyone would chime in on the quality of the Sette Enduro shoe. They look good and the price is unbeatable. I have read what little bit is on this forum, but wanted to see what people are saying after more use. One of my specific questions is about the spd compatibility and removing the piece to make it work. Is that piece the same material as the rest of the sole or is it harder plastic? If it is removed to attach the spd can it be re-inserted for use with platforms? Lastly, does anyone have any pictures of before and after for the spd attachment process? Thanks guys.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    I had ordered these before but they are heavy and clunky so I opted to spend a little more on the Epics.

To remove the piece I cut a line with a razor across the front then used a pair of pliers to pull it off.
    Once removed its removed, although I guess you could glue it back on but wouldn't recommend that.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Thanks Itchiee. Was the piece you removed the same material as the rest of the sole? Is the sole very grippy? I am not super concerned about weight as long as the product is good.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Yes, it rubber that's already kinda notched out with it very easy to remove once you cut and pull back.
    I never used them and just sent them back for the Epics, but the sole was rubber and could easily be used as a regular shoe.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Thanks.

Ride,Smile, Pedal Damn it
    I had those shoes for about two years, my brother has them now. You can't beat the price. i passed them on because after two years of getting wet and drying on garage floor, they seemed to shrink a little. Walking in them is great, much better than my Sidi's. New Sidi's feel better ridding (like **** walking), but i rode once a week back then and Sette's where worth every penny.