SDF Helmet Cam (Braille)

Printable View

  • 09-28-2009
    Quik564
    SDF Helmet Cam (Braille)
    New Demo helmet cam installment... complete with a classic front cartwheel tuck-n-roll digger on Braille :cornut:
    (watch in HQ)

    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hGU2vGbSB8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hGU2vGbSB8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  • 09-28-2009
    SVSocrates
    Really well done. You might consider posting it in the trail reviews section of the site as well. It's cool for people to have video of the trails that are reviewed. :thumbsup:
  • 09-28-2009
    Felton_Flyer
    cool vid - good quality, great tunes. which vid cam? quality looks good (considering how YT pixelates the heck out of my footage on a Helmet Hero 5 ... also - cool shot of your auger in (splat! =)

    one peeve - try a few transitions on the cut-overs, makes it less choppy

    ahh - nice day at the demo! thx for posting - good one to re-watch when the cold, wet winter comes :-)
  • 09-28-2009
    Quik564
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by SVSocrates
    Really well done. You might consider posting it in the trail reviews section of the site as well. It's cool for people to have video of the trails that are reviewed. :thumbsup:

    Thanks! I've posted some of my videos in other trail reviews, but not Demo. Good reminder...
  • 09-28-2009
    Quik564
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Felton_Flyer
    cool vid - good quality, great tunes. which vid cam? quality looks good (considering how YT pixelates the heck out of my footage on a Helmet Hero 5 ... also - cool shot of your auger in (splat! =)

    one peeve - try a few transitions on the cut-overs, makes it less choppy

    ahh - nice day at the demo! thx for posting - good one to re-watch when the cold, wet winter comes :-)

    I'm using the GoPro 5MP wide angle helmet cam. Glad I didn't hit it on the digger! :aureola: Thanks for the critique. Transitions can be good, coulda used a couple more - but not too many... it can slow the vid down.
  • 09-28-2009
    massiveattack
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Quik564
    I'm using the GoPro 5MP wide angle helmet cam. Glad I didn't hit it on the digger! :aureola: Thanks for the critique. Transitions can be good, coulda used a couple more - but not too many... it can slow the vid down.

    awesome vid. :thumbsup:

    how did you get the gopro 5mp to record in hd? or what software did you use to publish the video?
  • 09-29-2009
    Quik564
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by massiveattack
    awesome vid. :thumbsup:

    how did you get the gopro 5mp to record in hd? or what software did you use to publish the video?

    I edit in iMovie and export it as full quality. I uploaded the full quality file into YouTube. I think YT updated their playback feature to include the HQ option and enlarge it. I'm not sure what qualifies a video to be HQ, but I guess over 5MP? GoPro 5MP isn't true high def, but they will be coming out with a 1080p high def helmet cam very soon! :thumbsup:
  • 09-29-2009
    lml1x
    Thanks for posting. I need to ride there more often.
  • 09-29-2009
    Empty_Beer
    I dunno... you seen 1 helmet cam vid, you seen them all... it seems. BUT!!! Nice choice using Gaslight Anthem for the 1st half! That's a cool song. (I'm digging The '59 Sound lately) :-)
  • 09-30-2009
    SCjuliLover
    solid totter at 3:50
  • 10-01-2009
    AL29er
    Nice video. The camera seemed to handle the lighting in there pretty good, better than I have seen on most off the shelf helmet cams. I do miss the Demo trails. AL has nothing even close to that sweet little unmentionable bermed trail :(