I have a pair of Scott MTB comp shoes. After a year of riding, all the screw-in pieces that go in towards the front of the shoe need replacing. I have no clue whath these are technically called, or where to find them. I have looked on the Scott website and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where they were put in

Worn out piece

Scott MTB comp shoe.