Replacement Helmet Pads?- Mtbr.com
    Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004

Replacement Helmet Pads?

Anyone know where I can find replacement padding for a Giro Xen or Bell Influx helmet?

I wear out the padding in about two years, but the hemets are otherwise still fine.

I found them on Wiggle, but shipping to the US makes it kind of steep just for a pad.

mtbr member
    I'm in need of new (Bell Influx) pads as well. Anyone know?

Dec 2004

Try calling their customer service department...

Find the phone number for their customer service department and just give them a call. In the past I've called Giro for a visor replacement and new pads (seperate calls). They were extremely friendly and professional. Each time I had the new itmes within a few days...no charge.

When in doubt (or in need) I like to talk to someone in customer service. Usually I have my answer within a minute or two. Emails and voicemails tend to get "lost" in the shuffle.

Or try your LBS...they should definitely be able to steer you in the right direction.

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich N
    In the past I've called Giro for a visor replacement and new pads (seperate calls). They were extremely friendly and professional. Each time I had the new itmes within a few days...no charge.
    Good to hear. I'll give them a call. Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0