Replacement Helmet Pads?

Printable View

• 08-10-2009
    kapusta
    Replacement Helmet Pads?
    Anyone know where I can find replacement padding for a Giro Xen or Bell Influx helmet?

I wear out the padding in about two years, but the hemets are otherwise still fine.

I found them on Wiggle, but shipping to the US makes it kind of steep just for a pad.
  • 08-10-2009
    WindWithMe
    I'm in need of new (Bell Influx) pads as well. Anyone know?
  • 08-10-2009
    Rich N
    Try calling their customer service department...
    Find the phone number for their customer service department and just give them a call. In the past I've called Giro for a visor replacement and new pads (seperate calls). They were extremely friendly and professional. Each time I had the new itmes within a few days...no charge.

When in doubt (or in need) I like to talk to someone in customer service. Usually I have my answer within a minute or two. Emails and voicemails tend to get "lost" in the shuffle.

Or try your LBS...they should definitely be able to steer you in the right direction.
  • 08-10-2009
    kapusta
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich N
    In the past I've called Giro for a visor replacement and new pads (seperate calls). They were extremely friendly and professional. Each time I had the new itmes within a few days...no charge.

Good to hear. I'll give them a call. Thanks.