Randall Scott CRUSHES Prices on 07' IH Bikes & Sam Hill Downhill title w/out armor?- Mtbr.com

Aug 2006

Randall Scott CRUSHES Prices on 07' IH Bikes & Sam Hill Downhill title w/out armor?

As we get ready to begin receiving inventory for 2008, we need to find good homes for our 2007 Iron Horse bikes.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contacts: Scott MacNamee
    Leader of Men
    Randall Scott Cycle Company
    [email protected]
    www.rscycle.com

Randall Scott CRUSHES Prices on all 2007 Iron Horse Bikes – and Sam Hill Defends Downhill title….without armor?

Boulder, CO –???????–
    Randall Scott Cycle Company, the universes’ #1 cycling and adventure company - headquartered In Boulder CO – announces a price slashing extravaganza on 2007 Iron Horse Bikes. Also, Sam Hill Defended his downhill title last Sunday, and from every picture I’ve seen (I've included one below) it looks like he was simply wearing a leotard and a helmet. Don’t quote me on that, but I’ll do some research and post my findings on the next blog.

As we get ready to begin receiving inventory for 2008, we need to find good homes for our 2007 Iron Horse bikes. We’ve gotten to know and love them over the past year – it wasn’t always easy, but it was it worth it – and now, for better or for worse, it’s time to say goodbye.

From the Maverick 3.0 to the Azure World Cup, they all have their bags packed, a big red sticker, and are ready to ride out the door.

We’ve added a new Demo/Floor Model page to our website, where financially conscious shoppers can get additional discounts on bikes that have been built up for the showroom or have small cosmetic deficiencies.

Whether you’re thinking ahead to the Holidays, or all the way to next season, now - while inventory is high, and prices are low - is the time to grab an 07’ Iron Horse.

P.S. On this day twenty years ago (Sept. 14th 1987) the New York Times Sunday edition approached 2,000 pages and weighed in at a formidable 12lbs. Also, Cal Ripken Jr.s’ consecutive innings streak ends at 8,243.

On a very serious note, Iron Horse Hero Sam Hill successfully defended his World Downhill Title in Scotland last Sunday. A pretty amazing feet when you consider he was the 24th seed coming in:

"Everyone has their cameras out there and they're filming each other's lines, so I take different lines (in qualifying) and they're a lot sneakier."

This proved to be a successful strategy as Hill trumped Frances Fabien Barel by a narrow margin.

Hill and Iron Horse continue their dominance of Downhill racing, and at a mere 22 years old, the people in the rearview seem be getting smaller and smaller.

Learn more of Love, love lost, unrequited love, and love found at the Randall Scott Lifestyle Blog.

Check out upcoming events on our Community Calendar

Visit our new concept showroom via the web, or in person in gorgeous Boulder, CO
    Here at Randall Scott we run on the simple philosophy that everyone should have endless options to make their adventures come true, receive world class customer service, be educated about the 80’s, and have these needs met with the least possible impact on mother nature. We aim to foster a community where buyer and seller respect and trust one another as we search for the best way to explore, enjoy, and preserve this radical planet.

For more information please visit www.rscycle.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    And what about the girls?

Members who have read this thread: 0