Question about clipless shoes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2010

Question about clipless shoes

Hi all,
    I'm looking into getting some clipless pedals and shoes. Ideally I want to try the shoes on before buying them but I wear a size 14 shoe and seriously doubt anyone carries them in the store (no one carries size 14 of any shoe for me). Does anyone have some advice on a pair of clipless for 100 dollars or less? Thanks for the help
    Jay

~Disc~Golf~
    no help from me, but you might want to also post this in the Clydesdales/Tall Riders forum - there's some big guys in there who may wear boats for shoes too
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I spent right around 100 for my Keen Austins. I like them, but there the first I've owned so I don't have anything to compare them to.

mtbr member
    I have a pair of the Shimano M086. Very comfy shoe. Did have to get them in a 1/2 size bigger. I wear a 10.5 and they fit snug. 11 fit great!! Around $100
    1983 Ross Custom Deluxe Mtb
    2014 Giant Anthem Advanced 1 27.5
    2015 Giant TCX SLR 2

SAVE GAS RIDE A MTB BIKE

mtbr member
    I have had a pair of Sette Elements for about 6 years...they're beefy and tough. You can get the at pricepoint and the best part is that they come with pedals and cleats too. The price for that combo is only $75. They have some more combos that are cheaper too. A 14 in Euro sizes is a 47. Hope this helps...heres the link

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/132...M-3-Pedals.htm

Members who have read this thread: 0