PI and Cannondale clothing on sale today on Gilt.com. This is primarily a fashion-oriented site, but periodically feature outdoor stuff including Mountain Hardwear and Marmot. The discounts are generally from 30% to 50% off full retail.

Gilt.com sales start at 12:00 noon ET and it's a first come, first served sort of deal. You have to be a member to buy.

To join, you can use my personalized link. If you use my link, I get a $25 credit:
http://www.giltman.com/invite/dave4037

You can also just join at gilt.com.

I know this isn't the usual sort of deal that appears here on mtbr.com, but I've picked up some good deals on bike stuff at Gilt.com. Not trying to be an Amway salesman here, either, so don't mean to put anyone off here.

Here's their pre-sale announcement:
Calling all serious cyclers (and those who just want to look good riding a bike): State-of-the-art gear from Cannondale and Pearl Izumi will keep you on the high road. Pearl Izumiís cycling shoes and Cannondaleís gloves are perfect for those who dream of going pro. Both brands also make cool tops and jackets that youíll want to wear off the bike, too.