OT ***Clothing drive***- Mtbr.com
    t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! OT ***Clothing drive***

With the recent fire situation i know we all want to do something if you haven't already. Somewhere sometime, people are going to need some extra clothing even if it is only temporary till their insurance cuts checks but the first things on peoples lists may not be clothing. Take a look in your closets or drawers and find some things that you could "do without" i know i have a fair share. With the months ahead jackets or coats im sure are high on the list. Im sure their are kids clothing needs!!

There is a link im sure and someone posted up a forum for people to donate too. I will work this week on getting a contact of where this would be best suited. IF not more than one place. If you know of a contact PM me.

This is a pretty simple thing we can do for fellow neighbors and friends and maybe some of you are on here. Get a hold of me and tell me where to take donations. I would like to have this done by possibly Friday and if im overloaded in my truck may need some help or if someone want to help out we could have a couple drop off places.

Hopefully some share in this interest.

thanks alot!
    kevin
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

mtbr member
    I have a buddy who lost it all from the Boulder fire, I wish I could help all of them more

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    That was my thought if a few families were helped or a few kids (hopefully a lot more!)
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

Members who have read this thread: 0