new pair of shoes... errr- Mtbr.com
    is buachail foighneach me

new pair of shoes... errr

maybe that's new pair of insoles? prosthetic feet? whatever the analogy would be, my new set of wheels arrived this afternoon from https://lacemine29.com/ via https://bigwheeldeals.blogspot.com/ . mike gave me a great deal on some halo freedoms laced to surly jim brown hubs, and a set of bonty mud-x tires. the rims got mounted up straight away, while the tires will be on deck till i need em. thanks mike!

cammy and chet inspected the boxes thoroughly to make sure everything was safe.

they particularly like this box. wonder why?

they're going on my monkey, to replace some three year old wtb dual duty rims, laced to similar hubs, only non-disc.

i had a white industries freewheel waiting around for the right wheelset. (thanks ernesto!)

end result:

i was trying to figure out how i was going to self time myself catching a wee bit of air in the driveway, and the dogs weren't being very helpful. my landlord/friend rolled up while i was trying to position the camera. perfect timing. it's his birthday today. everyone say 'happy birthday kim!"

it proved a little difficult to catch it at just the right moment, so with three attempts, we ended up with a sort of sequence, but not really...

see, i was at least five feet above the top, doing a nohanded lookback backflip while throwing the horns. to bad it didn't come out on film. it was pretty extreme.
    Last edited by sean salach; 06-06-2009 at 10:43 AM.

CB2
    Jam Econo
    \w/ \w/

mtbr member
    I just got a set from Mikesee last week, flows mounted to pearly white Halo hubs. Just beautiful and ready to roll on '09 Canzo-all ready to rip the mooch!

A Surly Maverick
    Halo rims are excellent AND also look good, not that that`s important right ?
    Life IS a Beach and then you Corrode :)

is buachail foighneach me
    i miss the mooch...

Members who have read this thread: 0