• 02-08-2004
    eshaun
    New Intense riding shoes!!!
    LINK...crossposted it here since I originally sent the site to my buddy and he posted it over at RM.

In any case I was surprised when I came across that I guy's site to see some new shoes there. I've been wondering if Intense was going to come out with some new pairs considering the popularity of their old ones. I'm really diggin' a pair of those black ones for riding. I hope they are as well made as their old pairs which were manufactured by a company that made climbing shoes.

• 02-08-2004
    zedro
    hmmm, those white ones look like they were designed for the HipHop crowd....
  • 02-08-2004
    Slack
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zedro
    hmmm, those white ones look like they were designed for the HipHop crown....

:p

Those are the shizzle, dog!
  • 02-08-2004
    TheSherpa
    Quote:

Originally Posted by eshaun
    LINK...crossposted it here since I originally sent the site to my buddy and he posted it over at RM.

In any case I was surprised when I came across that I guy's site to see some new shoes there. I've been wondering if Intense was going to come out with some new pairs considering the popularity of their old ones. I'm really diggin' a pair of those black ones for riding. I hope they are as well made as their old pairs which were manufactured by a company that made climbing shoes.

Damn those are badas, when do they come out and where to get them?

-TS