• 04-14-2008
    ianjenn
    New Clothing Line and EC is Involved DIVISION 26
    Got this ounds cool. Wonder what riding gear will looki like?
    http://downhillnews.com/industrynews...-ecs-line.html
  • 04-15-2008
    TireSideDown
    Good Stuff
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ianjenn
    Got this ounds cool. Wonder what riding gear will looki like?
    http://downhillnews.com/industrynews...-ecs-line.html

They were at the Fontana national....the gear is friggin solid. Dale and Burns are putting out some well made and well thought out product...definately worth checking out.
  • 04-15-2008
    aword4you
    1 Attachment(s)
    They also recently released some women's size tees!

Attachment 352393
  • 04-15-2008
    atomicAdam
    just curious
    do people even read the MTBR homepage? or just go straight to the forums?
  • 04-15-2008
    NorKal
    there's a homepage?
  • 04-15-2008
    aword4you
    :confused:

Was just trying to share a photo of their gear that a buddy took of myself and two friends.
  • 04-15-2008
    skate
    Quote:

Originally Posted by atomicAdam
    do people even read the MTBR homepage? or just go straight to the forums?

Nobody reads that stuff man. I go straight to the forums. if there's any real news I would think people would look for it in there favorite/most visited forum.
  • 04-15-2008
    NorKal
    I was joking about Atomics post asking if anybody ever reads the MTBR homepage.
  • 04-15-2008
    skate
    me to... to an extent. I normally go straight to the forum unless something catches my eyes, but for the most part I just bypass everything and go to only a few specific forums i like.
  • 04-15-2008
    jimage
    i have a bookmark strate to this forum
  • 04-15-2008
    KavuRider
    Bookmark straight to the forums.

Clothing looks nice, hopefully the prices aren't too bad.
  • 04-15-2008
    Send-It
    Back on topicÖ

To be fare I know the guys who are running D26, but I wanted to comment anyway.

At the bottom of it all itís a rider owned company. Itís no huge company out just to turn a profit and make stuff we should like. Iím sure you all have the respect I have for rider owner companies like Transition and Canfield. D26 is just like those guys.

They want to make apparel for us that is unique like our sport and something cool and different. Ok, thereís no tech gear (yet), but when youíre 100% financed by your personal funding and hard work it takes time. But, no one has more drive and desire than these guys and I think theyíre off to a good start.

Everything takes time, but they donít what to be here today and gone tomorrow. So help them out if you see gear you like, and if you have something useful to say Iím sure theyíd want to hear it.
  • 04-15-2008
    miguel
    I bought some D26 clothing & it look's pretty sick ,with a affordable price tag
    check out their website..
    word in the trail's is they have a grassroot team
    with sick looking D26 jearsey's...