new bike + helmet- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

new bike + helmet

1st:
    ive been looking for a full face helmet, it needs to be at least a XL size maybe bigger, I wear a 7 3/4 fitted hat, I have tried on several at shops and some of the regular brands (giro/661) have been too small or i couldnt find a large enough helmet...
    I ran across an ad for the Rock Garden Blacklight helmet comes in a size XXL!
    anyone use this helmet? looks good online but none of the shops where i live know about it.
    I was also told THE indutries makes a XXL helmet but ive had no luck finding 1 online

2nd:
    Im tearing down my dirtjump bike to build a DHR but i had a couple parts questions:
    * Frame: 07 Turner DHR
    * Fork: 07 Marz 888RC2X
    * Wheels: azonic outlaws
    * Tires: I plan to ghetto tubeless the outlaws, any good DH tire that run ghto 2bles nicely?

* Brakes: Hayes Stroker
    * Cranks: Saint M800 with 36t
    * Chain Guide: Gamut P40 (wher can you find the american flag colored ones)
    * Rear Derailleur: Shimano xtr960? Sram x9? also what shifter on the bars
    * Pedals: DMR V8
    * Handlebar/stem: Sunline/Funn
    * Cassette: ?
    * Headset: ?
    Quote Originally Posted by _dw
    To be blunt;

6) The Earth would begin to collapse into a black hole and it would make people sad.

If you think you can
    Not sure about the helmet. I would go with Minion DHF and High rollers, should work nicely with ghetto tubless. Go with the x9, Sram 990 or 980 casettes are good, and FSA headsets are good. I have the orbit extreme pro and am happy with it. You could also go king for a little bit of bling.

Members who have read this thread: 0