New Azonic Helmet- Mtbr.com

Sep 2004

New Azonic Helmet

There seems to be a new Azonic Helment Looks kinda like a copy of a TLD helmet but only 69 bux....http://www.azonicusa.com/

anyone got some info on it?

Oct 2004
    it comes out in the middle of november

i ordered one a month ago i cant wait it looks so sick

also the azonic t 55 is going to be flat black

Oct 2005
    that looks really nice. I will tell my friends who are in need of helmets to check that out

Glad to Be Alive
    man that thing looks real cool
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

N* Bomber Crew
    I totally want to get that, but I really need to look at it closer. The Deviant looks like it has more coolin'.
    Northstar 2008 Riding Crew

Feb 2004
    Where did you see the Deviant? I don't see it on their website.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I called Azonic about the helmet yesterday and they told me it has 20 vents, which should keep you plenty cool.

Jul 2005
    the mouth piece looks exctly like a d2

fungus amongus
    thank you for stating the obvious mr french tickeler
    don't do anything else but ride bicycles..I'm a very complex individual

Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hilikus
    thank you for stating the obvious **** giggler
    why dont you go bobble anna's titties

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by robertg
    I called Azonic about the helmet yesterday and they told me it has 20 vents, which should keep you plenty cool.
    Sweet...thanks for the details. Definitley gonna get one of these....

Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by azonicrider188c
    ya it looks like a d2 except alot better and more affordable. why pay so much money for a tld when this helment looks cooler and it probley just as good. and who gives a sh!t about how many vents there are. i used a 661 dot aproved hement there aint no vents on that sucker. u just gotta suck it up and not be a pu$$y about the heat
    what are you talking about, that helmet does look cool, i never said anything about your helemet and by the way the d2 offers plenty of protection, bender wore one in the rampage, so boy as far as im concerned you aint got nothingggg

Aug 2004
    ya it looks like a d2 except alot better and more affordable. why pay so much money for a tld when this helment looks cooler and it probley just as good. and who gives a sh!t about how many vents there are. i used a 661 dot aproved hement there aint no vents on that sucker. u just gotta suck it up and not be a pu$$y about the heat
    Umm, it definitely does not look as good as the d2. And, is ceirtanly not as good. I have yet to see a helmet with as much attention to detail (and comfort-ness haha) as mine.

Im sorry, but all in all you get what you pay for...

Aug 2004
    when u buy somthing that expensive yur just payin for the name. besides troy lee got nothinnnnnnnnnnnn
    You arent intelligent. Try owning something before you b!tch...

Thats the problem with MTBR.com these days...

Sep 2004
    Does anyone know about the certification on it?, also does anyone have any more pics or how much it weighs? What its made out of? Any details would be greatly appreciated
    Thx

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    Umm, it definitely does not look as good as the d2. And, is ceirtanly not as good. I have yet to see a helmet with as much attention to detail (and comfort-ness haha) as mine.

Im sorry, but all in all you get what you pay for...
    Its 70 dollars though, Troy Lee's START at about 250 for a up-to-date recent version. And there is absolutley nothing about that......but there isn't anything bad about a 70 dollar helmet.

Both have one goal: Protect your helmet.

Too much bickering in the thread. Just accept the helmet, and enjoy your TLD if you're mad that its a poser.

Bike to the Bone...
    Anyone seen the T55 (http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=148) or ASX (http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=147). Maybe more expensive, but the T55 looks like it's lighter (maybe) and easier for longer rides...

The ASX is a moto helmet. It's big and round and heavy and probably does a pretty good job of protecting your head. However I disliked the rubber mudflap thingy since it doesn't serve any real purpose and it made goggles harder to fit. However, it's relatively cheap and it's protection for your head. Your neck will get used to the weight after the first few times. Also, it has no vents to speak of.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RuNDmC1087
    Does anyone know about the certification on it?, also does anyone have any more pics or how much it weighs? What its made out of? Any details would be greatly appreciated
    Thx
    Azonic also told me that it has all the usual bicycle helmet certifications, and it is made of fibergalss. Not sure about the weight though.

mtbr member
    does anybody know when that helmet will be available. also, where will it be sold??
    IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE REST OF US AMAZING LARRY ?!?!?!

aircooled VW FTW

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by hbfrdh1
    Where did you see the Deviant? I don't see it on their website.
    The Deviants are on the Specialized site http://specialized.com/bc/SBCEqSecti...EquipHelmetBMX
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by RuNDmC1087
    There seems to be a new Azonic Helment Looks kinda like a copy of a TLD helmet but only 69 bux....http://www.azonicusa.com/

anyone got some info on it?
    Guys, remember that it has to fit your head to be comfortable and protect well. Not all helmets fit the same (thankfully).
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

DOWNHILL MAFIA
    I dont see no helmet.

Oh thaaaaat helmet.

Screw the helmet, I want that girl for 69.............99.............
    i want to post more but i can't stop riding!

kona-tize me captain
    i have a 661 ful bravo carbon and i love it. i tried on a tld d2 at snowshoe and the only difference is that the tld fit more snug cuzz the padding. maybe it weighed less also who whos. they both will get the job done for anyone. the only difference is paint job and with a helmet its gonna get beat up anyways so who cares. i might look into this azonic helmet soon
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Jan 2004
    Padding...I learned something today. I bit it at Bootleg, smacked my head good. My helmet protected me fine, but man it felt like Tyson punched me in the forehead. I have been looking at mx helmets but was thinking "too much padding, I'll sweat like a pig" but after today, I WANT PADDING!

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rzozaya1969
    Anyone seen the T55 (http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=148) or ASX (http://www.azonicusa.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=147). Maybe more expensive, but the T55 looks like it's lighter (maybe) and easier for longer rides...
    I have the T-55. It works, but I think I will get a Giro Mad Max or TLD next.

Members who have read this thread: 0