Need Quick Help! Opinions and Sizing, Nike Shoes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Need Quick Help! Opinions and Sizing, Nike Shoes

Thinking about buying Nike YVR shoes online and I have some questions about the quality and Sizing. Does anyone have any opinions about the quality durability of the shoes? I'm also wondering, I wear size 12 Addidas sneakers, and size 46 Diadora bike shoes (although they are a tad short) any idea what size I should be getting? Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Mar 2004

Only buy Nike if you like your shoes made by slave labor!

Used to be great shoes until they moved production overseas. Now I'll never own anything Nike again! IMHO Buy American if you can!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    These are the black/safety orange ones if that makes a difference....I dunno what year...

I just picked up a pair of YVRs to replace my 3 year old Nike Yuhas. The quality is top-notch and the fit is great. The synthetic leather is very light, but seems tough. No real complaints after a few weeks of rides. The only thing that struck me as weird is that the tounge is not padded, but it hasn't caused any comfort problems.

As for sizing, I wear a 11 or 11.5 in most athletic shoes. I ordered a size 12 (46) in the YVR and the fit is generous and comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy
    Thinking about buying Nike YVR shoes online and I have some questions about the quality and Sizing. Does anyone have any opinions about the quality durability of the shoes? I'm also wondering, I wear size 12 Addidas sneakers, and size 46 Diadora bike shoes (although they are a tad short) any idea what size I should be getting? Any help appreciated! Thanks!