Need help sizing Oakley Radars- Mtbr.com
    Cormac

Need help sizing Oakley Radars

I have some old school oakley m frames that have lenses which fit me perfectly (literally 1mm-2mm of space in between face and the lens). I am looking to upgrade to some oakley radars (Oakley Custom Sunglasses, Goggles, Backpacks, Watches), but I am unsure of what lens shape to get (pitch, path, or range). I am thinking either the range or the path lens, but i am a little unsure. i attached a picture of my m frames if that would help.
    Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help sizing Oakley Radars-img_0254.jpg  

'11 Dawes Deadeye
    '12 Niner E.M.D. 9
    '09 Giant ocr c1
    Xtracycle

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Are those heaters? If so, I would say get the range lens

mtbr member
    Couldn't you just go to a local Oakley store or sporting goods store and try them on and then order cheaper online?
    I buy all my Oakleys online and USStandardissue.com and with my MIL discount get awesome prices.You could get a friend to order for you if you know someone. I usually go somewhere and try on the pair before I order.

And FWIW I found that my absolute favorite lenses tint from them is the Black irdiam Polorized! They're actually pretty red but they are life changing to me. I wear them even in heavy rain and low light because they make things stand out that normal wouldn't be visible to me.

And just a word to the wise about ordering online. Avoid ebay! Id wager that a majority of good deals on Oakleys from ebay are rip offs and fake.

Members who have read this thread: 0