Nashbar Pro Mountain shoes, anyone?- Mtbr.com
    This guy

New question here. Nashbar Pro Mountain shoes, anyone?

Nashbar Pro Mountain clipless shoes, anyone use/used them ? There are no review on them here at MTBR and they are on sale and looking good !
    RIDE

I'm SUCH a square....
    Run the other way....

Not worth the sale price, even. Nashbar has name-brand stuff, better quality, on sale for less.

I'm getting ready to step up to 3-strap, used 2's for 4 years now; 661's lasted damn near three years, no issues ever, and the Sette's I have now are the last generic shoes I will ever wear. Looking closely at the Nash's, they show the same 'roughness' of finish work that Sette has.
    A bike is the only drug with no bad side effects....

This guy
    i though about the settes too as they have about 75% good review and 25% bad.. i have to sift through it as may of the good (if not all) are from "first clipless shoes i have ever owned" types
    RIDE

I'm SUCH a square....
    Can't go wrong with 661's....
    A bike is the only drug with no bad side effects....

Aug 2007
    i've got some, and other than the fact that they are one size too big causing knee pain, they have been great so far. i'm thinking of ordering another pair to get the right size, but they tension well, have worn well thus far, a year or so, and super stiff soles. all in all, not a bad shoe for the money.
    my pearls are the right size, but sole isn't as stiff, and my feet get a bit sore after some time. if you are poor like me, i say get them. i'm sure there are better shoes out there, but for the money and performance i've gotten, i'd say do it.
    if you haven't bought clipless shoes before, and i hadn't, don't go by the sizing chart. that's what i did, and the shoes are one size too big. go to the lbs, and try some on first, so you know what size to order. then you should be good to go.

Members who have read this thread: 0