Bo55Diesel
    My man, you need a helmet

YYYEEEEEEEEHHHHAWWWWWW! :nono:
  • 02-07-2009
    No Endo
    No Skilz + No Brain = No teeth
  • 02-07-2009
    Bo55Diesel
    I especially like the flying shoe at the end.
  • 02-07-2009
    No Endo
    HA....I just noticed that...that is some funny shiot.
  • 02-07-2009
    SteveUK
    "I especially like the flying shoe at the end."

A flying shoe is the winning ingredient for any video. Everything else pales in the presence of a flying shoe.
  • 02-07-2009
    noodletips
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveUK

A flying shoe is the winning ingredient for any video. Everything else pales in the presence of a flying shoe.

Indeed! Just ask Dubya...:D
  • 02-07-2009
    Zanetti
    Damn. I could almost hear that collar bone snap from where I'm sitting.
  • 02-07-2009
    Bo55Diesel
    Quote:

:lol:

Yessir!
  • 02-07-2009
    pisiket
    Quote:

It's not clear whether you were thinking about Bush. He ended his adventures with a flying shoe as well. :)

Ali
  • 02-07-2009
    emtnate
    1 Attachment(s)
    This guy wishes he had a full face.

Sorry if is a repost, it was sent to me in an email. I'm not sure who took it.
  • 02-07-2009
    Lawson Raider
    Dang! He's gonna have that permanent tire smell with him the rest of his life.
  • 02-07-2009
    No Endo
    He does have a full face....full face of rubber.
  • 02-08-2009
    SteveUK
    "It's not clear whether you were thinking about Bush."

If you're referring to GW Bush, Ali, can I assure you that the Zionist, PNAC puppet was, thankfully, nowhere near my thoughts.
  • 02-09-2009
    Timeless
    I remember when I was that age I though helmets where stupid. Now that I am an adult and ride on the trails I think going with out a helmet is stupid.

Now mind you I did ride to my college classes quite often and refused to wear a helmet. But I never road on the trails with out one. Basic safety equipment.
  • 02-09-2009
    Adam_waugh
    Looking so funny ! i thought, it was a stunt on bycle but i got exactly what he has done.
  • 02-09-2009
    Red PeeKay
    Ahhhh, Darwinism at work. Perhaps he's got kevlar hair?? Problem is, it still doesn't seem to weed out the stupid!
  • 02-09-2009
    Ricko
    Well, it coulda' been worse. He coulda' been trying this stunt on gravel or concrete:eekster: .

Either way...yeeeouch!
  • 02-09-2009
    1reddawg
    Neds a cup TOO..That haddta hurt:D :eek: :eek:
  • 02-09-2009
    cbuchanan
    The video and the picture are both great. I grew up without wearing a helmet as well, didn't start wearing one until I was 26 I think. I can only imagine how many close calls I had when things ended up with similar results to these specimens. :) It's so ingrained in my brain to wear a helmet today that it feels weird to get on a bike without one.
  • 02-09-2009
    Bo55Diesel
    I didn't buy my first helmet until my late 20s. I think back to all the crashes I had riding urban 20-inch with my buddies and am amazed I never did any permanent damage.
  • 02-09-2009
    emtnate
    I've been wearing a helmet on trails for about 10 years, there's been some close calls where I'm glad it was there. I wear one on the road now because I know better. I have had permanent damage from a head injury while skiing with no helmet.