mtbmeister's Albion Hills helmet cam DVD- Mtbr.com
    No. Just No.

Good job! mtbmeister's Albion Hills helmet cam DVD

Props to Neil (a.k.a. mtbmeister) on his nice helmet cam DVD from the Summer Solstice 24hr at Albion Hills. Having missed the event this year, I purchased a copy for nostalgia, and perhaps even to use this winter on days where indoor trainer is the only riding option. It is actually pretty cool to have footage from a trail you know instead of some miscellaneous area across the country, not to mention that XC footage of any type more than a couple of minutes long is hard to come by. The twisties at Albion Hills make for good viewing.

Also, nice work on your lap Neil. Sounded like you were leaving it all out there on the course! Interesting to have all the real sounds from braking and suspension in there instead of being drowned out by a soundtrack (Iím happy to put on my own tunes if I want music).

mtbr member

Will have a few extra copies @ Albion tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Circlip
    Props to Neil (a.k.a. mtbmeister) on his nice helmet cam DVD from the Summer Solstice 24hr at Albion Hills. Having missed the event this year, I purchased a copy for nostalgia, and perhaps even to use this winter on days where indoor trainer is the only riding option. It is actually pretty cool to have footage from a trail you know instead of some miscellaneous area across the country, not to mention that XC footage of any type more than a couple of minutes long is hard to come by. The twisties at Albion Hills make for good viewing.

Also, nice work on your lap Neil. Sounded like you were leaving it all out there on the course! Interesting to have all the real sounds from braking and suspension in there instead of being drowned out by a soundtrack (Iím happy to put on my own tunes if I want music).
    FYI in the title block. I hope to always have a few on hand if anyone's interested. I ride with a Spectrum Imaging red, white, and black race jersey. Thanks.

Neil

Members who have read this thread: 0