Mavic Fury shoes???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Mavic Fury shoes???

Hi folks, I am looking for a new pair of shoes, and the Furys are on the short list. I have not been able to find any locally to try on, and I am wondering about sizing. I wear a 44.5 in Sidi, and a 44 in Specialized S-Works. From the sizing charts I have seen online I suspect the Fury will fit me in a US 10 (EU 44). Anyone out there tried these shoes and can comment on their fit and sizing?

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I have a pair and really like them. As for size and fit they are the same as sidi for me. I have worn sidi's for years and like these much more. The buckles do not have as "positive" of ratching as sidi's or others but are much eaiser to release.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Fury sizing

Thanks Lucky, it seems I should probably go for the 10.5 then, 44 Sidis are definitely too small for me.

Nov 2009
    Hi Barrows,

I'm a US 10.5, with a wider toebox. The 44 Sidis are too small for me, but the 44.5 seems perfect. I would also recommend the 44.5 for the Furys.

Speaking of which, where did you buy yours from, and for how much? I can't seem to find them under $240.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    how do the mavics compare to the sidis for width, interested cos the sidis are too narrow?
    Last edited by stevo78; 01-06-2010 at 03:06 AM.

Nov 2009
    Hey stevo78, I just bought the 44 2/3 size Furys on eBay. They are definitely wider than the Sidis (but pretty much all brands are wider than Sidis). They are a bit long; I wear b/t a 10-10.5 and probably should have gotten the size 44, not the 44 2/3.

Members who have read this thread: 0