Marzocchi/FiveTen shoes- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Marzocchi/FiveTen shoes

I probably don't have to explain how good FiveTen shoes are, but the Marzocchi version came in from Competitive Cyclist today. I bought Sam Hill and Rennie model locally but this Marzocchi version looks the best (I also have the Intense version and 06 Impact low and hight). I might sound frenzy about owning this many Five Ten shoes, but that is all I wear, so I need variations for different color clothes.

Way to go Marzocchi! You should have every color combination of your fork colors!

Thanks for [email protected] for specially ordering them for me.
    Full filled with 6.6 then migrating to Slope Style for more. "Intense Slope Style Central"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBikeGuy
    I might sound frenzy about owning this many Five Ten shoes, but that is all I wear, so I need variations for different color clothes.
    Why, what's wrong with black shoes with everything?

Tim

mtbr member
    LOL! Well, that's with some personal preference, but I pretty much did that for the whole year, so I got bored.
    Full filled with 6.6 then migrating to Slope Style for more. "Intense Slope Style Central"

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    I hear you, OBG. The 5.10s are great, but the regular black ones are style-free.

Not like the alligator-barf WHATEVER they did on the Sam Hill model is any cure for that! The Marzocchi ones look really good.

JMH

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    I hear you, OBG. The 5.10s are great, but the regular black ones are style-free.

Not like the alligator-barf WHATEVER they did on the Sam Hill model is any cure for that! The Marzocchi ones look really good.

JMH
    Yep, Rennie model kinda looks like kindergarden shoe. Love the Bomber shoe.

Members who have read this thread: 0