Lost helmet at bootleg on Saturday 13 march...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Lost helmet at bootleg on Saturday 13 march...

So I went riding today out at bootleg when I prob shouldn't have. I worked a midnight shift the night before and my bud convinced me to go after work. I did not have my A game with me--or any semblance of motor skills. So to top off a rough day on the trail for me I left my helmet lying in the parking lot by our truck. If anyone picked up a helmet today could you let me know??? Thanks!!

Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by jcon1334
    So I went riding today out at bootleg when I prob shouldn't have. I worked a midnight shift the night before and my bud convinced me to go after work. I did not have my A game with me--or any semblance of motor skills. So to top off a rough day on the trail for me I left my helmet lying in the parking lot by our truck. If anyone picked up a helmet today could you let me know??? Thanks!!
    Not sure if it was yours, but there was a black fullface helmet lying on the ground behind the restrooms just as you are heading down to lower and middle lake view loops around 6pm tonight. I just figured somebody was doing some dirt jumping and wanted to take a quick spin on the lower loops and just set his/her helmet down for a few minutes. (not that I agree with not wearing a helmet)

I didn't pay attention to the brand or markings on the helmet.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Nope, not mine. Mine is a standard blue bike helmet. Hopefully it turns up... Thanks for the heads up man!

Members who have read this thread: 0