Leatt AirFlex Pro experience- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Leatt AirFlex Pro experience

Can anyone comment an the Leatt AirFlex Pro knee guard durability and fit. I'm on the edge between L and XL. Do they stretch out? How does the stitching and fabric hold up? Is there any neoprene? I'm oddly allergic to neoprene.
    Formerly Travis Bickle

Team Robot. "modulation is code for “I suck at brake control.” Here’s a free tip: get better."

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    I like them so far. Doesnt seem to stretch much and its very tight fitting at first. After 100miles its still tight fitting so i would make sure to get the right size. They basically fit over and above your calf. Irlts light, comfy, good ventilation, and has some side protection. The only other one i know like this is the dianese trail skins. May make sense to buy from a place where its easy to return if it doesnt fit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    I've had these for almost 2 years and they are still going strong. Have had some big crashes and these are holding up well. They do what they are supposed to do and they do it reasonably well leaving me with only some minor bruising on bigger hits. Has anyone tried something else better in terms of comfort, ventilation, and protection? Was looking at the POC Joint VPD Air or 7iDp Sam Hill knee pads just to change things up. I do like how light the Aiflex Pro's are though. At 255g, it's hard to beat.