Large full face helmets.....- Mtbr.com
    Bike to the Bone...

Large full face helmets.....

Hi, I've been searching for a full face to fit me. The closest I've got was a Specialized Deviant Large, but it was a tad small. I think if they had a XL it would be fine, but they just get to L. What options are there that fit a large melon?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Do you have an idea on how big your head is in cm for comparison on proper sizing? I have a farely large dome myself, I where a large hat size, and I use a large giro remedy with great success.

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by machfocus
    Do you have an idea on how big your head is in cm for comparison on proper sizing? I have a farely large dome myself, I where a large hat size, and I use a large giro remedy with great success.
    It's around 63cm. I fit an Atlas II helmet fine, but not all the Large giros. I am really thinking on the Remedy, which I haven't been able to find in Large in Mexico. I can talk with the distributor, so that might be a posibility. Have you tried Specialized Deviant in Large? I know that that helmet almost fit me, but not quite.

TNC
    noMAD man
    I use a large Deviant. I'm about a 7.5 melon...not sure on the cm conversion.

Hey...I just remembered that I have a new spare large Deviant in the closet...not for sale. It says 57-63cm...for what that's worth. My Deviant isn't maxxed out on its sizing headband.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I usually need XL in any helmet (motorcycle, ski, bike). I have a Large Remedy, fits great.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I am at about 60-61cm, so at 63cm, you might find the remedy a bit tight or uncomfortable

Members who have read this thread: 0