if you are looking for awesome shoes.....- Mtbr.com

Jul 2005

if you are looking for awesome shoes.....

look at the etnies terranea shoes...ruben alcantara (bmxer) pro model. i think these give the 5.10 impacts a run for their money ...insane grip and comfort. better then all the other signature BMX shoes i have tried before. just putting a heads up. the tread pattern on the bottom is awesome because it is designed so it probably won't wear quickly either

Aug 2004
    my friend ricky suggested them to me. how are they in terms of feet staying on the pedals and sole stickyness? i'd get some 5.10's in a heartbeat its just the soles are super tall, and i hate that, so i've been stuck between these, lake shleys, and the nike air whistlers...

Oct 2005
    I saw in decline that Marzocchi was comming out with a pair of sick shoes

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    my friend ricky suggested them to me. how are they in terms of feet staying on the pedals and sole stickyness? i'd get some 5.10's in a heartbeat its just the soles are super tall, and i hate that, so i've been stuck between these, lake shleys, and the nike air whistlers...
    I guess clips aren't treating ya right?

It is tough to throw down the no footed cans in clips.....

Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull
    feet staying on the pedals...they are incredible. once you put your foot down they will stick, so try to put them in a good place right away. i rode last weekend on some of the rockiest trails i have ever been on and they didn't move at all. the sole is gum so they are pretty sticky. the soles aren't too tall, nothing compared to 5.10s i don't think...i will post a pic of mine if you want.

Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfreerider510
    feet staying on the pedals...they are incredible. once you put your foot down they will stick, so try to put them in a good place right away. i rode last weekend on some of the rockiest trails i have ever been on and they didn't move at all. the sole is gum so they are pretty sticky. the soles aren't too tall, nothing compared to 5.10s i don't think...i will post a pic of mine if you want.
    that sounds real good bro, my major problem is i have trouble when there is any rain and my vans just bend way over my pedals hurting my feet after long runs. the terranea's sound perfect.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder89
    I saw in decline that Marzocchi was comming out with a pair of sick shoes
    Those would be 5.10's.

Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    Those would be 5.10's.
    only better looking and 30 dollars more.

I really dont know what to do right now in terms of shoes, i want something with a low profile, good grip, and a stiff sole and it has to look good, thats most important

have you ridden these and 5.10s back to back? Which is better?

Members who have read this thread: 0