I need some new baggies!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005

I need some new baggies!

I need some new baggies, I have several pair but the only ones I wear are my Pearl Izumi's from '07. I usually wear them with a pair of Sugoi RS flex or Spec. Pro lycra short underneath. I am looking for a pair of baggies similar to what I have now, but Im having trouble finding a pair. I need some that arent too long and without a bunch of pockets on the side. Do you guys have a pair of baggies that you love?

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    I just wear sweat shorts over my Lycra, but hae been looking at stuff from Aerotech designs.. Gotten more and more stuff from them and liking everything I get from them... Made in the US which is nice but has the lower import's pricing they got pad built in's and over layer ones. take a look...

Aero Tech Designs Cycling Apparel and Bike Shorts, Biking short, bicycle clothing, cycle apparel, bike clothes MADE IN USA
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member

I love these

"foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    +1 on the Aerotech...very comfortable and durable
    whatever...

meow meow
    i love my pearl izumi elite shorts. come to the knee, just 2 front hand pockets.

Texan
    Just got these and like them a lot.

Jett Raptor Short

mtbr member
    I like these Bellwether baggies. Not super loose and not too long either. I can even wear them on the road bike and they don't have a parachute effect.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro S View Post
    I like these Bellwether baggies. Not super loose and not too long either. I can even wear them on the road bike and they don't have a parachute effect.
    Pedro, I kinda dig those, what is the chamois like?

mtbr member
    I donít have a tremendous basis for comparison, but the chamois is better than that found in a pair of Performance Bike shorts I have and on par with a pair of Perl Izumi shorts.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Try Endura. I have the Zyme. They are a heavy weight material. Because of the weight of the material you really sweat your your know what off. But, if you wipe out they will hold up. The other one's to consider would be the Hummvee, Hummvee lite or the singletrack. These are lighter material. Will keep you cooler in the summer.

mtbr member
    I have had lots of shorts but found myself only wearing the same pair the Endura Hummvee 3/4 are amazing own 2 pair now. Bit long for you and they do have plenty of pockets but they do a singletrack try these for your first choice. Might save you in the long run.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I have checked out the endura stuff, and its OK, but Im just not sold on it. I really like my old Pearl Izumi shorts from '07, but Im having a hard time finding something similar.

mtbr member
    Aerotech Padded Chamois under shorts, and Alpinestars DH Racing shorts for the baggies.

Absolute winning combo. Most comfortable fit, looks, and durability.

You in Oklahoma City? If yes, come ride with us.

mtbr member
    Endura. I have Humvee Lites for warm weather and Humvee 3/4 for cold weather and night riding. I wore Fox and Hoss for the past 10 years and won't be going back. Endura's are super comfortable and non-restrictive for me. The downside to Endura's is price and weird sizing. I'm a size 32-33 waist and a size Large is almost a bit tight. I've heard DaKine makes good riding shorts too so I might be giving those a shot.