I need to replace my favorite gloves- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

I need to replace my favorite gloves

I've been riding these gloves for years now and they're starting to get stiff. They're made by Qranck and I love them. Here are the features I'd like to match: very light, breathable mesh back, padded kevlar palm, full finger, leather fingertips. Anyone have recommendations? Thanks.

gutentight
    The fox unabomber is a pretty kickin glove right now. About $40, but well constructed with leather palm, snot/sweat wipe thumb, and a fake carbon fiber patch over the ring and pinky knuckles. They left the other knuckles cf-free so keep from interfering with braking. I work at a bike shop and this is the best glove that I could find without getting too pricy.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    God, I love my Qranc DHS gloves... To be honest, I still havent found anything that fits or lasts as well!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    if you are happy with it , try to find the same . Internet is a good way to find .

wg
    Fermented Grain Sampler
    Check out your local Home Despot or Lowes. Wandering through there a couple months ago I noticed the QLC gloves (not the big contractor gloves). Pretty much the same thing as bike gloves but cheaper. Picked up a pair and I've been using them without problems. Kelvar palm, terry sweat wipe, good construction. Just an odd logo. I know a few other people that have gone this route too.
    Don't harsh my mello

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxxx
    if you are happy with it , try to find the same . Internet is a good way to find .
    They don't make Qrancs anymore.

mtbr member
    I like my Fox Digits a lot. They're not exactly what you described, but they're comfy, cool, breathable, durable and cheap. I'm thinking about the unabombers for my next pair though.

Get your freak on!
    Dec 2003
    I'm a fan of the Troy lee XC gloves.. very duable, comfortable and available at a good price.

If durability is a concern - gloves to avoid - Lizard skins, Scary fast and Pearl Izumi.

Fox also have some very nice gloves.

Members who have read this thread: 0