I found a stowaway in my helmet!!!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    notabouttoseeyourlight
    Reputation: coma13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,664

    I found a stowaway in my helmet!!!

    I came home and found someone else trying my helmet on for size....

    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

  2. #2

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    haha, i wish i had a cool cat... mine is bigger then my over weight pug and slightly demon like.

  3. #3
    notabouttoseeyourlight
    Reputation: coma13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,664
    I killed him cuz he was poaching my helmet without permission....
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

  4. #4

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    wow.... alittle tense. let it go.

  5. #5
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,936
    wow .........that is as close to pusssy you will come ........in a long time
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  6. #6
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,740
    death to the kitty.......


  7. #7

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    u sayin that to me?

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezrg520kid
    wow.... alittle tense. let it go.
    Shut up fool. He was obviously joking. You have become very anoyying.

  9. #9
    notabouttoseeyourlight
    Reputation: coma13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezrg520kid
    wow.... alittle tense. let it go.
    "calmer than you are, dude..."

    i think that was pretty obviously a joke.......
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

  10. #10

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Shut up fool. He was obviously joking. You have become very anoyying.
    i've become anoyying? eh, oh well... it is impossible to be anoyying.

  11. #11
    e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Reputation: themarsvolta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,300
    the dude abides!!!

    spunky pvssy

  12. #12

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by themarsvolta55
    the dude abides!!!

    spunky *****
    i'm sure i've told you this before, but the mars volta is the sh*t. heard any of the new cd?

  13. #13
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,740
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezrg520kid
    u sayin that to me?
    no, cause then you would have to go on and on about all the stanky dirty hippy chicks #'s you got from the phish concert too....


  14. #14
    e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Reputation: themarsvolta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezrg520kid
    i'm sure i've told you this before, but the mars volta is the sh*t. heard any of the new cd?

    haha i thought u said they are ****, people have there different opinions. i dident like them until i listened to them alot

    visera eyes is pimp

  15. #15

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    no, cause then you would have to go on and on about all the stanky dirty hippy chicks #'s you got from the phish concert too....
    no way man. f*ck that sh*t. ewwwwwwwww. ewwwwwwwww. hooking up with a real hippie is like f*cking a guy...

    and getting the numbers for the other things takes skill, time, and knowlage of the game. :wink:

    EDIT: widespread panic provided more #'s. and they played better.
    Last edited by ibanezrg520kid; 08-04-2006 at 10:45 AM.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezrg520kid
    i've become anoyying? eh, oh well... it is impossible to be anoyying.
    Is it impossible to be a prik? Maybe a annnoying, or a dooshbag?

  17. #17
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,740
    we took care of the poaching kitty.....



  18. #18

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by themarsvolta55
    haha i thought u said they are ****, people have there different opinions. i dident like them until i listened to them alot

    visera eyes is pimp
    yeah, it found them a bit hard to get into at first, but it didnt take me long. i love them now!! their live stuff is just insane though... they aren't good live in my opinion.

    and yes, it is awesome!

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zachdank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    we took care of the poaching kitty.....

    Bwahahahahaha

  20. #20
    e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Reputation: themarsvolta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezrg520kid
    yeah, it found them a bit hard to get into at first, but it didnt take me long. i love them now!! their live stuff is just insane though... they aren't good live in my opinion.

    and yes, it is awesome!

    ya dude, live aint so pretty
    but its still frikin godly to see them play
    the drummer is a frikin machine

  21. #21
    Freeriding Feline
    Reputation: SuperKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,546

    Nice Shot

    Coma:

    Great shot....
    I like cats! Hence the nick name.
    "If you give up your dream, you die."
    Twitter - KIKat1029

  22. #22

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by themarsvolta55
    ya dude, live aint so pretty
    but its still frikin godly to see them play
    the drummer is a frikin machine
    yeah and omar jus tends beat the sh*t out of stuff.

  23. #23

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by zachdank
    Is it impossible to be a prik? Maybe a annnoying, or a dooshbag?
    why, i think it is impossible to be all three of those. you can pretend if you'd like though.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: karpiel666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,124
    I thought a band not being good live was a sign they used alot of post-processing to make them sound better for the cd. It sounds like the person doing the sound mixing is the real talent there. Not to knock them or anything, but that seems to be my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qatarbhoy
    I have to ask for them to do a "Number two" on my head

  25. #25

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    939
    What A Cute Kitie

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    69
    I love a shaved *****!

  27. #27
    Xtremely Moderate
    Reputation: e<i>o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    death to the kitty.......
    "Korash your enemiez, zee zem driven bevore you, and ear ze lamentation of za vemen"

  28. #28
    Bike Hustler
    Reputation: LoozinSkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    822
    Funny,
    i'm so deathly alergic to cats that if it was my helmet and I put it on I'd probly stop breathing in 5 minutes.
    SHAM-WOW

  29. #29
    always learning
    Reputation: tgreathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    539
    Its a fact, cats like helmets


  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by karpiel666
    I thought a band not being good live was a sign they used alot of post-processing to make them sound better for the cd. It sounds like the person doing the sound mixing is the real talent there. Not to knock them or anything, but that seems to be my experience.
    I totally agree. A band that is good in the studio and sucks live just plain sucks. I have no respect for a band like that.

  31. #31

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,391
    ibangotherkidz is the new potvinwannab.... take some jokes and dont be so literal

    and this is advice, dont spaz.

    oh and nice pics...i like the free cat one

  32. #32

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    939
    YAH WHAT HE SAID! DAMN STREIGHT

    gotta admit its a cute kitty cat

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.