Henty Hydro pack

Printable View

• 12-04-2018
    str8edgMTBMXer
    Henty Hydro pack
    So I broke one of my own rules and clicked on the add for this at the top of the forum page. It looks pretty cool, and I am needing a new hydro pack.

https://henty.cc/shop/enduro-backpack/?setreg=us

does anyone know about this company, or use a pack like this? Right away, I like that the weight is lower on your back, but that also might feel weird if not properly used?

I currently have an Osprey Raptor 14 that I love, but it is starting to tear in places that get worn a lot...

just curious to se what people think about this design versus the regular middle of the back packs
  • 12-04-2018
    Guy.Ford
  • 12-04-2018
    str8edgMTBMXer
    thanks...and I am old, so I don't think of google right away....takes a ribbing from a techy to make me go: "Duh....google..." hell, I am on my Commodore 64 as I type...
  • 12-04-2018
    Guy.Ford
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sXeXBMXer View Post
    thanks...and I am old, so I don't think of google right away....takes a ribbing from a techy to make me go: "Duh....google..." hell, I am on my Commodore 64 as I type...

Commodore 64 - Hells yeah, thats fricken awesome!! Ribbing was all in good fun. Hope the reviews help.
  • 12-04-2018
    one lung
    I bought one in August and have been very happy with it. It comes with extra long straps for easy adjustments, works with my Camelbak bladders, is much cooler in hot weather and I can carry more water with the weight lower on my back.
  • 12-04-2018
    str8edgMTBMXer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy.Ford View Post
    Commodore 64 - Hells yeah, thats fricken awesome!! Ribbing was all in good fun. Hope the reviews help.

yep, they did...and I figured rthe same about the ribbing!!

in fact, they made me think again because I am also planning on getting a frame bag, and might try doing the bladder in there instead...don't know where I want to go with that yet.

Like, I want the frame bag to have more room for stuff when I bikepack, so I would want the bladder on my back, but for everyday riding, I would not mind having the bladder in the frame bag....
  • 12-04-2018
    str8edgMTBMXer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by one lung View Post
    I bought one in August and have been very happy with it. It comes with extra long straps for easy adjustments, works with my Camelbak bladders, is much cooler in hot weather and I can carry more water with the weight lower on my back.

that is what i was wondering. I don't like to ride in the heat anyway, so anything that will keep me cool will help. So it doesn't slide around when you ride? I am assuming that the straps help with that...I am not really against going with another regular bag, but if enough people seem happy with it, I am not against trying it out either
  • 12-04-2018
    Jayem
    I keep seeing the title as "Hefty Hydro Pack".
  • 12-05-2018
    fredcook
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy.Ford View Post

Commodore 64? Whatever! TI 99/4A all the way baby!
  • 12-05-2018
    str8edgMTBMXer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fredcook View Post
    Commodore 64? Whatever! TI 99/4A all the way baby!

yikes!!! I never used one of those. Had a Trash-80 (TRS 80) though...remember saving stuff to cassette tape?
  • 12-06-2018
    fredcook
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sXeXBMXer View Post
    yikes!!! I never used one of those. Had a Trash-80 (TRS 80) though...remember saving stuff to cassette tape?

Oh yeah... had a TRS 80 too... good times...