Helmetcam @ Kelso- Mtbr.com
    Up, Up, and Away!

Helmetcam @ Kelso

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t1HAeusQxDE&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t1HAeusQxDE&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Muskoka
    Looks like a fun place, thanks!
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

mtbr member
    Very nice!

I was just riding there last week and a longer travel bike like yours could've been useful :P

mtbr member
    May 2009
    xtreme trail is my fav.

Up, Up, and Away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamite
    xtreme trail is my fav.
    Mine, too.
    There are still a few things in there I'm afraid to ride...

Loving Life
    I was there last Fri for a cule hours, during the first hour that little "A" bridge on rough trade was there and then about an hour later going the other way it disappeared? anyone know if its back. I kin of liked it without the brige as all it really covers is a few little stones it kind of pointless

I finally did something at Kelso that I've always wanted to do. I finally climed straight up the ski hill. Not ascension but the direct route that is just straight singletrack straight up the hill pretty much right under the left most chair lift. I had the stupid idea to do it right after a race paced O-cup lap with my 2x9 gearing. I think I cried a little bit

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev
    I was there last Fri for a cule hours, during the first hour that little "A" bridge on rough trade was there and then about an hour later going the other way it disappeared? anyone know if its back. I kin of liked it without the brige as all it really covers is a few little stones it kind of pointless
    I was riding there a bit later in the day (5ish) and the bridge was gone. I believe I saw it off to the side of the trail just after the corner. Apparently someone really didn't like that stunt...

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Direction to Kelso

Great video , but could any of you give me some direction to this Kelso trail head, I have been to Kelso the conservation park , but it looks nothing like the one in the video ?

I am in Toronto , hope some of you can point me the way to this trail.

peace out

Up, Up, and Away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywatchthis
    Great video , but could any of you give me some direction to this Kelso trail head, I have been to Kelso the conservation park , but it looks nothing like the one in the video ?

I am in Toronto , hope some of you can point me the way to this trail.

peace out
    Sure, take 401 West to Hwy 25 @ Milton. Head South to Steeles Ave. Turn right on Steeles. Steeles winds up the hill. Once you pass Bell School Road, look for a parking lot on the right. There's the trailhead. Cheers!

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=&amp;daddr=43.49 6083,-79.922812&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;mra=dme&amp;m rcr=0&amp;mrsp=1&amp;sz=16&amp;sll=43.496347,-79.922748&amp;sspn=0.015005,0.033023&amp;ie=UTF8&a mp;t=h&amp;ll=43.496347,-79.922748&amp;spn=0.015005,0.033023&amp;output=emb ed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=&amp;daddr=43. 496083,-79.922812&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;mra=dme&amp;m rcr=0&amp;mrsp=1&amp;sz=16&amp;sll=43.496347,-79.922748&amp;sspn=0.015005,0.033023&amp;ie=UTF8&a mp;t=h&amp;ll=43.496347,-79.922748&amp;spn=0.015005,0.033023" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Sweet .. thanks for the direction , I am gonna hit this trail first chance I get to leave the city , thanks again !

Members who have read this thread: 0