Helmet camera video from Flagstaff AZ- Mtbr.com
    I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle

Helmet camera video from Flagstaff AZ

Some boys and I shredding in Arizona...

I fixed the issues with the skipping video and used myspace to upload it which seems to be better quality than vimeo..

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=60528 536">Flagstaff Downhill Helmet Cam.</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=60528536,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=60528536,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Greffster; 07-17-2009 at 02:51 AM.
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash.- Julie Furtado

Shred...it's the new drug
    Hell yeah!!!! That dude in the beginning in the red jersey and green pants is ripping!!!

slower than you
    you <i>where</i> shredding!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "May your trails be winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Ed Abbey
    http://rockychrysler.com/

I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
    Yea but he was learned from the best
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash.- Julie Furtado

Always something
    Jun 2008
    WHOA.... sweet trail! Which one is it? We are heading up to Flagstaff tomorrow 7/25. How do we get to this trail?

YT
    mtbr member
    Elden Mt....TOP.....VIDEO STARTS going down the catwalk into hobbit forest.

YT
    mtbr member
    Noticed that most of Hobbit Forest is edited out.....:-)......I cant seem to make that part without out dabbing either

Shred...it's the new drug
    Easy to find...go to top of eldon, find trail and ride down, down, down, down...get to bottom go back up for another rip!

oh Lucky me
    cool vid!

maybe tweak your helmet cam down just a bit to aim more at the trail? it kinda looked like you were looking up alot...otherwise, awesome job
    ...Dying is the easy part, its living that's the challenge...

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    Nice vid! I was just there last weekend and this makes me want to go back even more. Just can't spend enough time up there to do all the exploring I want. I love the catwalk section just for the cheap thrill of riding next to danger. What was the trail at the end with all of the jumps and "toy wooden bridges"? I'd like to partake of that fun. Was there by chance some wasabi thrown in there? Never been on it but have heard good things.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
    Yea I edited out alot of the Hobbit forest not due to dabbing but due to the fact there was alot of down fall logs we where rolling over and it made the cam very shacky and hard to watch.
    Yep there is a little of alot of the trails on Elden in there, and the trail at the end I cant remember where it is or even the name.....Horny Indian I think..

Nothing can stop me now
    Dec 2006
    What type of camera do you have? Go Pro?

I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
    yep go pro..

Members who have read this thread: 0