Helmet Cam Video

Printable View

  • 12-22-2005
    vpjackal989
    Helmet Cam Video
    Here is a video of local riding in trumbull. The last clip is a 30 ft cliff roll down thing i have posted before.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...layable%3Atrue
  • 12-22-2005
    Lickqid
    Nice video, that place looks like a ton of fun. How was uploading to google?
  • 12-22-2005
    austinb89
    good video, that rock wall at the end is steeep
  • 12-22-2005
    drum714
    cool stuff, looks like fun! Nice area to ride.
  • 12-22-2005
    vpjackal989
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Lickqid
    Nice video, that place looks like a ton of fun. How was uploading to google?


    ehh it was ok, it was smooth uploading but the quality isnt as good as snowpic.net, and google needs to watch it 1st so it took 3 days for them to "verfiy" it which was stupid
  • 12-22-2005
    hilikus
    your getting good at that Rob, next year they'll be much better..
  • 12-22-2005
    freerider167
    what helmet cam did you use? is the raw footage any better?
  • 12-22-2005
    vpjackal989
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by freerider167
    what helmet cam did you use? is the raw footage any better?

    a vio sport 2, i just cut alot of not needed parts out from the raw so this is better
  • 12-22-2005
    freerider167
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by vpjackal989
    a vio sport 2, i just cut alot of not needed parts out from the raw so this is better

    i meant quality wise, not like edited
  • 12-22-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    very cool