Helmet for big head- Mtbr.com
    wii!!!!!

Helmet for big head

Anyone have a good lead on a helmet for someone with a big head? I have a giro something-or-other now that fits on my head, but the straps are wicked tight, and the thing looks as if it is two sizes too small on my head. Its a LG/XL.

I need a new XC/AM helmet, and would Love to get something like the fox flux helmet. The LG/XL fox helmet is too small, and so far every giro and bell helmet I have tried is either too small, or the same as what I have now.

For reference, I have a Azonic T-55 full face ( XL), that fits decently, but I can't use the chin strap ( isn't a huge deal as it is very tight, so It doesn't move very much). I also wear a XXL Motorcycle helmet, and it is almost too small.
    something funny

mtbr member

for a full face try giro remedy xl

for a full face try giro remedy xl. different companies use different templates. Giro's tend to fit my oblong heads while Troy lee's fit my friends round head.

local trails rider
    My Azonic T-55 ( XL) fits me OK. Other than that, I have a Giro Eclipse and an old Bell Delirium that fit me. When I bought the Giro, the shop had some Giro model specially for large heads but it was too wide for me.

TLL

Apr 2008
    Look at specialized. I have a big head, and my Deviant fits pretty well.

Members who have read this thread: 0