Great Price And Service On Clothing- Mtbr.com

Apr 2005

Good job! Great Price And Service On Clothing

Hi, just wanted to post a praise for a company I saw on here. There was an ad for a company called ZERIEUSA, had some great prices, so I decided to place an order. Today I ordered a vest for 24.99, and a jacket for the same price, $5 shipping. I got the confirmation email about the order at 12:17pm, and then at 12:24pm got another email from them telling me my order was going out tomorrow. If the quality is as good as their prices and service, this is one company worth dealing with. The last order I placed with Airbomb took them 6 days from ordering to shipping. Check out ZERIE's prices.
    www.ZERIEUSA.com

wheeeee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtluvraz
    Hi, just wanted to post a praise for a company I saw on here. There was an ad for a company called ZERIEUSA, had some great prices, so I decided to place an order. Today I ordered a vest for 24.99, and a jacket for the same price, $5 shipping. I got the confirmation email about the order at 12:17pm, and then at 12:24pm got another email from them telling me my order was going out tomorrow. If the quality is as good as their prices and service, this is one company worth dealing with. The last order I placed with Airbomb took them 6 days from ordering to shipping. Check out ZERIE's prices.
    www.ZERIEUSA.com
    I'll check em out, If you got an order from Airbomb you're lucky. Ask around on the 'whos got the best deals' board and you'll find they don't have a great rep. (to put it mildly)

Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by butocabra
    I'll check em out, If you got an order from Airbomb you're lucky. Ask around on the 'whos got the best deals' board and you'll find they don't have a great rep. (to put it mildly)

I now know what you mean. This was my first, and last time to order from them. I placed an order for shoes, they immediately charged me for them. After 4 days checking and the order not sent, I called, only to be told the shoes weren't available. And they had already charged me! I should have cancelled then, but they gave me a great price on another one, so I agreed. Just checked UPS web and the order is supposed to be out for delivery today, we'll see. All I can say, Airbomb bombed, lost my future business. The other company I suggested, ZERIE, just sent me an email again this am with the tracking #. Nice service! They only have clothing, not a bog selection, but what they do seems they do it right. I'll post about the quality when I get the order.

Large wheels & one gear
    Not a huge selection but the price is good. Maybe they are new and just starting out? If so, hope the prices stay low.

Members who have read this thread: 0