Gloves found at Henry Coe- Mtbr.com
    Silence! I kill you!

Gloves found at Henry Coe

Anyone lose a pair of gloves while riding Henry Coe? If so, PM me with a description of what they are. Found them near the Hunting Hollow entrance.
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

mtbr member
    Apr 2005

How Was The Ride?

How was it? Pretty soggy in some places I bet. It's going to get worse too. You may have gotten the last good Coe ride in for a couple weeks. Congratulations.
    Those weren't my gloves. Ironic that the gloves would show up for ride yesterday and not me. If I had mine on Thursday I would have been there.

Silence! I kill you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Portola Vince
    How was it? Pretty soggy in some places I bet. It's going to get worse too. You may have gotten the last good Coe ride in for a couple weeks. Congratulations.
    Those weren't my gloves. Ironic that the gloves would show up for ride yesterday and not me. If I had mine on Thursday I would have been there.

Well we started our ride a little after 9:30am, and I had to be back home by 1 to pick up the wife from work. So the three of us decided to ride up Lyman Wilson to the top, and then down Middle Steer Ridge.

The creeks were full & flowing on the fireroad leading to the hill. Lyman itself went from muddy, to tacky, to in some places bone dry on the climb. The temps were around 60-70, so shorts & t-shirts for us. We took a few breaks on the way up to relax and enjoy the perfect view we were getting (Pics coming soon on a different thread). We then hooked up the helmet cam, dropped the seats and had one of the best downhills I've had at the park. Middle Steer Ridge was perfectly tacky & fast. It was also our first time goin down that trail in daylight, I've always done it at night. Everything was perfect until the bottom of the hill when one of my buds got stuck in a rut and went OTB. He had some cuts & bruises, but was alright. One of those crashes you just laugh at. Luckily though was we just barely caught it on video. We're gonna try to do a weeknight Coe night ride during the winter, I just gotta talk one of them into gettin an HID.
    My photography website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

Members who have read this thread: 0