Gloves

Printable View

• 04-04-2007
    tabletoprider
    Gloves
    Recomend any good mtb gloves?
  • 04-04-2007
    snaky69
    661, fox, mace make some solid stuff just to name a few.
  • 04-04-2007
    pavement_hurts
    i've been rocking the same pair of troy lee designs for a year and a half now. rogue is nice too.
  • 04-04-2007
    tibug
    I assume you don't want XC gloves, but could you give more criteria? Padding, durability, intended use, etc...

I like Fox Digits. And they have the 'especially made for Dirtrag ones...

http://www.dirtragmag.com/merch/inde...products_id=20

Good Luck!
    TIMM
  • 04-04-2007
    aggiebiker
    crap, do a search. we had a glove thread about 5 minutes ago.
  • 04-04-2007
    Sombrio69
    the Sombrio gloves are pritty dope as well as the Rogue gloves. u cannot go wrong w/ either
  • 04-04-2007
    tibug
    Quote:

Originally Posted by aggiebiker
    crap, do a search. we had a glove thread about 5 minutes ago.

5 minutes ago from what time? tabletoprider posted 3 hours ago, and I don't think he has the power of looking into the future. No one can do that but me.

TIMM
  • 04-04-2007
    aggiebiker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tibug
    5 minutes ago from what time? tabletoprider posted 3 hours ago, and I don't think he has the power of looking into the future. No one can do that but me.

TIMM

it was an exageration. anyway, DO A SEARCH.
  • 04-04-2007
    butcher001
    does anybody know what size the rear axel hub is on a schwinn straight 8 DH BIKE i need to purchase one.

alvin
  • 04-04-2007
    tibug
    Quote:

Originally Posted by aggiebiker
    it was an exageration. anyway, DO A SEARCH.

Gotta get my exaggeration detector checked. Sorry. You're right. It's okay though; we all do it.

TIMM
  • 04-04-2007
    mack-a-nator
    i agree with the fox digits.. i must have had mine for going on 1.5/2 years now
  • 04-04-2007
    BikeSATORI
    Quote:

Originally Posted by butcher001
    does anybody know what size the rear axel hub is on a schwinn straight 8 DH BIKE i need to purchase one.

alvin

hahahaha, greatest reply ever.

probably 135mm, but slim chance of 150mm (rare at the time of the straight 8 though). measure! then try to repost this somewhere it could actually be relevant to the topic at hand, hahah :p
  • 04-04-2007
    aggiebiker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by butcher001

alvin

DE-RAILED!
  • 04-05-2007
    Sombrio69
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mack-a-nator
    i agree with the fox digits.. i must have had mine for going on 1.5/2 years now

Meh! I have used teh Fox Digits as well as other Fox gloves and while they are very durable, dont tare, have ok grip. if its a really hot day when you are sweating a lot, from what i have notices they tend to soak up all of your sweat and keep it right there which always gave me blisters.