Gloves for 2.5 to 4 yearolds?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Gloves for 2.5 to 4 yearolds?

Can anyone recommend some kids gloves for the 2.5 to 4 yearold crowd?
    I don't really care about the price (within reason) I just want them to fit properly and look cool.

Thanks

808+909 = Party Good Time
    Quote Originally Posted by imaxx
    Can anyone recommend some kids gloves for the 2.5 to 4 yearold crowd?
    I don't really care about the price (within reason) I just want them to fit properly and look cool.

Thanks
    +1 to this but can we start from 2 years old upwards... looking for something similar.

mtbr member
    I found tiny open finger gloves at REI. Those are the smallest we found.

Then, if you go directly to Fox's site, you can get small kids' gloves direct for the same price you're gonna pay in a store (these don't get discounted at retail shops much). Fox even does year end clearances... I stocked up on my boy's current and pending sizes for $12/set this year.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I've found gloves for both my girls at the local LBS. I have noticed that the Trek dealers have a better selection of kids gears than dealers of other brands.

Pricing was about $15 but honestly I'd pay twice that just so they wouldn't be scared of falling and scraping their hands.

My older girl started with xs women's fingerless gloves when she was 4. I found s kids for my 3yo this season.

The biggest thing is having a "home" for the gloves so they don't get lost. Usually inside the helmet works best.

mtbr member
    Motorcycle shop that sells dirt bike stuff. If they are a well stocked store, they should have some long fingered gloves.
    2016 Pivot Mach 429 Trail, XT/XTR 1x Build Kit

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I have bought both fingerless and fingered from fox and specialized. I would do full gloves. My kids seem to like them better.

Members who have read this thread: 0