Giant Clothing and Accessories- Mtbr.com

Jun 2006

Giant Clothing and Accessories

Anybody know where I can purchase Giant-branded clothing? I'm looking to purchase a Giant Team Jersey, but I can't seem to find any on-line vendors that sell it.

TIA

mtbr member
    Check the GIANT site, they sell it online via the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold
    You're doing mtbr wrong, you're supposed to get increasingly offended by the implications that you're doing ANYTHING wrong.

a.k.a. BicycleKicks
    A good variety of Giant stuff to choose from is very hard to find... I've been to a number of LBS's and none of them had more than 1 shirt to choose from and it was the wrong size anyway... all I want is a Giant t-shirt... nothing fancy! I figure my best bet is to go to a race or event with a Giant team trailer present and try to buy stuff from them. I find it sort of odd that the shops don't have much, but that seems to be pretty typical for most any biking product I try to buy locally.
    I read that on the internet.

Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx
    Check the GIANT site, they sell it online via the site.
    I did, naturally that was the first place I looked at....however, I can't seem to find a storefront or a cart option at the company's website. They seem to refer all the business to authorized dealers. Unfortunately, the LBS doesn't carry Giant accessories.

It seems like most major cycling brands have a much larger presence than Giant (specially Specialized).

mtbr member
    I too in the same dilemma as you, Giant clothing is either hard to find or too expensive to buy. I also notice other bike company have lots available either online or LBS and the market is flooded by other brands. But, Giant and others that make the clothing gear doesn't make that many or maybe not too interested on making it, though Giant bikes are everywhere ;-)

Jul 2006
    My local bike store where I got my Giant is pretty helpful, I'm going to see if I can get them to order a hat for me here in a few days. I know they take orders via phone that they will ship out of state as well. If anyone wants their contact info, let me know, and I'll post it in this thread.

Members who have read this thread: 0