• 06-28-2011
    elder_mtber
    full finger lightweight glove
    What full finger summer glove do you like? Fox Incline? Others?

Thanks everyone,
    Terry
  • 06-28-2011
    richde
    I have the Fox Digits and I don't care for them. Could probably use another layer of leather-like-substance in the base of thumb or palm area..
  • 06-28-2011
    Nenbran
    I have one ride under my new Troy Lee Designs "Ace" gloves. I love them! We'll see how durable they are in the long run, but I've got high hopes. Got mine from pricepoint at a great price. Under $20 IIRC.
  • 06-29-2011
    ranier
    Fox Digits, bought two pair off Chainlove they're so good. Also tried TLD Ace that I lost. You can't go wrong with either.
  • 06-29-2011
    GreenLightGo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elder_mtber View Post
    What full finger summer glove do you like? Fox Incline? Others?

Thanks everyone,
    Terry

661 Raji and Fox Incline. The new Ergon glove looks nice too, but don't need a set this summer.
  • 06-29-2011
    savagemann
    I'm rocking the Giro Xen gloves for summer trail riding.
    I wouldn't wear them for shuttle runs though.
  • 06-29-2011
    check out THE Industries Sinz glove. minimalistic bmx glove. I think the new version is called Skin&Bone (yessir, they're thin)
  • 06-29-2011
    'size
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenLightGo View Post
    661 Raji and Fox Incline.

+1, in that order
  • 07-02-2011
    Berkeley Mike
    Fox Incline.
  • 07-04-2011
    primoz
    Through the years I finally came to 661 Raji... and I'm not changing them for anything :)
  • 07-04-2011
    HighLife420
    Ive been testing out gloves for the past few weeks.

I was considering the Fox Relfex....seem like its a nice lightweight glove, has the gel in it if you like. However, i tried on a pair of Pearlz full finger, cant remember the exact model. Very little padding, extremely light, mesh on the top breathes very well. Only reason i didnt buy them yet, is they are $40. Hoping to find them online for cheaper.
  • 07-04-2011
    highdelll
    Giro Remedy

Awesome - they are cool, and fit like a...:idea: well they fit good ;)
  • 07-04-2011
    ATVTYSON
    Oakley. I wear them year round in Central California. They work good when its 40 degrees or 100+ degrees. When its hot you can use the side of the thumb which is a very soft material, to wipe away sweat from your eyes. Price is not bad either. You can usually pick them up for $25.00 or less.