full face helmet mounts- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

full face helmet mounts

Looking to see if anyone has ideas or places to buy helmet mounts for full face helmets. I ride a full face for everything and built a light for bicycle and atv and neither of my helmets have air vents that I can attach the standard weave through the vent style mounts to. So what have people used? looking to mount on front of visor or close so beam doesnt get blocked. The lights are dstar altair's with XRE's in them so the have a bottom threaded nub that coumes down to mount the light. I just dont want the beam to be bouncing off the visor so if I mount it farther back it will have to be tall(still willing if someone has some good ideas). So lets hear them! Yes I searched but can only find the vented helmet style mounts.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Baja Designs, ad at the top of the page, has mounts that fit on the lower chin guard.
    Not sure how compatible it is or how easily it can be modded, but worth a look.

Rep Power Infinity +2
    gopto has some good mounts but not sure of the cost.

I use 3M dual lock fastener tape. It is incredibly strong and very hard to remove the light once connected, but will come off in the event of a crash.

Members who have read this thread: 0