Free size 42 shoes

Printable View

• 05-18-2008
    dgangi
    Free size 42 shoes
    I have a pair of Sette Epic mtb shoes, size 42, that I bought on-line at Price Point and am willing to give to somebody else who can use them. I took a risk when I bought them since I could not try them on for size (downside of buying any clothing on-line). They fit so-so and I *tried* to make them work, but after a month of use I decided that these shoes are just not for me.

Now that they are used I can't return them...so if anybody has a size 42 foot (8.5 US) and wants these shoes...PM me. They fit a lot like Shimano shoes -- true to size, medium width, snug heel cup (especially with the ratcheting buckle), and a lot of volume in the toe box (which is why these don't fit me).

Here is the link if you want pics:

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/164...-w/-Buckle.htm

These shoes have about 1 month of use on them, so they're dirty, have plenty of nicks and dings, and some wear on the sole. But what the hell...they're free and have plenty of life left in them!

Local Phoenix area residents only. I don't want to ship these.

Thx...Doug
  • 05-18-2008
    u2metoo
    ooh, I wear about a 42.

When is the next epic ride? Other than that, my next scheduled visit to your neck of the saguaros will prolly be mid June for a conference at the Phoenician. Actually I don't have a clue were you live, other than you're prolly north of me (Ahwatukee).

My loss if somebody gets to 'em before I do.