Fox Launch Pro Elbow Pads- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Fox Launch Pro Elbow Pads

After seeing my buddy wipe out pretty bad yesterday evening, and with most of his damage being on his elbow, i'm ready to pull the trigger on some descent pads.

I like the way these Fox units look, but now i wanna know what you guys that have them think of 'em? I'm also wondering on how to size myself up for them.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I like the Fox pads. They've saved my elbows on a couple occasions. Once I put 'em on and ride, I barely notice they're there. As far as sizing goes, I'm 6'1", around 225 lbs, I'd say an athletic build, ordered size L, and they fit great.

Good luck,
    -b

RideDirt
    Best investment , they stay on great and protect .. They have saved my many probably broken bones and bad bruises/cuts .. I wear them when i downhill or even do tame local trails , better safe then sorry.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Thanks guys- it's kind of a toss-up between them and the G-Form pads people are talking about. How are the Fox units for movements tho?

mtbr member
    fox move easily like they are not even there.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I agree, the fox pads are pretty good. As for size I wear medium and they fit well, I'm average sized, 5'11. Usually medium/large clothes fit me.

Members who have read this thread: 2