Fly Racing Knee Guards

Printable View

• 08-30-2017
    Stalkerfiveo
    Fly Racing Knee Guards
    Does anyone have a pair of the Fly Racing Lite knee guards?

Lite Knee Black Guard | FLY Racing | Motocross, MTB, BMX, Snowmobile Racewear; Street Apparel and Hard Parts

My main concern is fitment. There are mixed reviews on true to size VS being smaller than advertised. One guy even claims he's only 170lbs and the XL is super tight on him. At 200lbs the XL would be even smaller on me!

It looks like I am betwen sizes on the quads. My quad, 4" up from the knee, is 19" and that's high end of a medium and low end of a large. I am leaning towards the large based on their size chart:

https://flyracing.s3.amazonaws.com/s...Chartv2_15.jpg

It'd be super helpful if anyone here could confirm or deny the claims they run super small. I am leaning towards the Large, but would go XL if they are actually super small compared to the chart.

Thoughts?
  • 09-04-2017
    Stalkerfiveo
    150 views and not a single response?:madman:

Oh well. Ordered a large. If they're too small I guess I'll order an XL and free me a buddy to pawn the Large off on. :rolleyes:
  • 11-08-2017
    SuperStang
    How'd they fit?
  • 11-08-2017
    Stalkerfiveo
    They actually fit pretty good. That said I wish Iíd gotten the VPD from POC. while waiting on the Fly to come in I had an Enduro and borrowed his POC guards. They were super comfortable.

I wore the Fly for 6 days in Moab. They didnít all down any and they didnít chaff my skin. They were also comfortable, but Iíve just come to find Iím not a big fan of anything with the rubber liner to prevent sliding like Fly uses in their knee and elbow guards.

If you wanna pair of XL Fly knee guards PM me and Iíll make you a really good deal.