extra small size gloves... help- Mtbr.com
    just ride
    Oct 2006

New question here. extra small size gloves... help

Hi Ladies,

My wife started riding with me at night but the weather starts to get cold. I told her to invest into one of those winter cycling gloves. We went to few (7 stores) local stores and even online to find the size for her and they dont have one that fits her size. Her size would be:

boys youth: Large (maybe?)
    Ladies: extra small (for sure but only if they even have this size)

To give you all an idea, If small size for ladies, there's still about 4-6mm gap from the tip of her finger to the end of the glove.

Please help.

FYI... winter gloves only that is not too bulky (50-60F degree weather).

Thank you all in advance!

mtbr member
    my work gloves actually might become my winter riding gloves when it starts getting cooler (I'm a fingerless the rest of the time kind of girl). They were 11 bucks at walmart, they seem to be sturdy and comfy and warm. The fingers are a tad bit short on me and I think I have average size hands. Dickies brand, I think they come in reddish pink and and lime green, both with a light colored leather palm. Worth checking out as a last resort, as bike specific gloves would obviously be better. I'd rather have sore palms than frozen fingers though.

mtbr member
    Whenever I try on Specialized women's gloves they cut off my circulation. So maybe they would be small enough?
    They make kids gloves too.

Bored Carp
    Dakine women's gloves run silly small. Perhaps they have an offering that will work for you.
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

just ride
    Oct 2006
    thx we found one that fits ok (2mm off). Pearl Izumi Elite in women size small.

scars > tattoos
    giro's women's line runs pretty small, too.

Members who have read this thread: 0