Evoc Packs

Printable View

• 10-14-2014
    kevinboyer
    Evoc Packs
    I've been thinking of getting a new pack recently, and the Evoc line has caught my eye. I currently have an Osprey Raptor 10, 2 years old, and a Raptor 14 about the same age. I have been very happy with both, but just feel the need to venture out there and try something new. I know nothing of the Evoc packs except what I have read and seen online. I'm looking for some insight from anyone that has owned, and worn one of their packs. I like what I have read so far, but am more concerned about the overall size of the packs in comparison to my Raptor 14. A couple of the Evoc packs that I am looking at....

FR TRAIL // 20l - EVOC - SPORTS - TRAVEL - PROTECTION

FR TRAIL TEAM // 20l - EVOC - SPORTS - TRAVEL - PROTECTION

FR ENDURO TEAM // 16l - EVOC - SPORTS - TRAVEL - PROTECTION
  • 10-15-2014
    DABIGSEAT
    Hey ...let me tell you ...i have the evoc fr trail team bag xl ...i absolutely love this bag ! 1st i have to say it is big , covers my entire back ,but the fit is excellent adjust straps everywhere! The back protector keeps yhe bag upright therefore close & snug the ur back , pockets glalour on waistband, bottom-sides of bag etc ...cant say enuff about this bag ..its TUFF..very well made.. quite atrractive..& perfect for anyride! ....(by the way i have a extra brand new still in package...got 2 as b day gifts from 2 different folks if intereseted)
  • 10-18-2014
    SlimL
    What I want to know is where do you buy them. Tried looking around online and not much luck. I am looking at their trail builder pack.
  • 10-18-2014
    evasive
    Evoc Packs
    I bought mine from Wiggle.co.uk.
  • 10-20-2014
    SlimL
    I was hoping to get to try one on. I am a big guy so a lot of the high end packs have straps that are too short. And I am not going to modify a $150+ pack to fit me. Slim