• 01-10-2015
    Devastazione
    Enough Sidi,need some trail clipless shoes for large feet
    Sidi Mega works wonder for me,but I can't risk my ankle everytime I have to walk,if that can be called walking...
    Looking for a pair of clipless trail shoes for my large feet. Grip and walking capabilities on rocks a must. Five 10 ?
  • 01-10-2015
    mint355
    Enough Sidi,need some trail clipless shoes for large feet
    The new Shimano M200's or the M163's both look great IMHO
  • 01-10-2015
    Legbacon
    I had the Fiveten VXI Clipless and the doles were coming off after a few months. Giro Terradura had the same problem which is supposedly fixed. I picked up son Teva Pivots from Jenson for $45, but I see they are up to $70 now. I haven't had them long enough to judge the durability yet.
  • 01-10-2015
    Devastazione
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    I had the Fiveten VXI Clipless and the doles were coming off after a few months. Giro Terradura had the same problem which is supposedly fixed. I picked up son Teva Pivots from Jenson for $45, but I see they are up to $70 now. I haven't had them long enough to judge the durability yet.

Yeah Teva looks cool but back here in Europe they cost a bomb. The Pivots come at the equivalent of 140 USD...
  • 01-12-2015
    BigTex91
    I have EEE feet, and for rides when I expect to do some hike-a-bike, I wear Pearl Izumi X-Alp Seek. They actually work for my wide feet, even though they don't come in wide. It's practically a walking shoe with SPD mounts. 5.10s squeeze my feet.

Haven't tried on the Project X shoes, although I hear they run narrower.
  • 01-12-2015
    Rocky Mtn
    Specialized has a new shoe, the 2fo that looks really nice.

No idea on how to buy a pair.
  • 04-11-2015
    NordieBoy
    I love my Specialized Tahoe's for trekking style riding. Wide foot bed, good grippy sole.