DryMax socks- Mtbr.com

Thread: DryMax socks

Save Jesus

DryMax socks

I have been using these socks for about 2 months now and I am very pleased with their performance. They are very good about moving moisture away from my feet - not perfect but better than any other sock that I have tried. They are a little bit scratchy (similar to wool) but the socks are very durable, as mine have pretty much no scuffing or fuzzing on the bottom. They come out of the washer spin cycle nearly dry, and air dry in a short amount of time.

They aren't magic, though. I have sweaty feet and my shoes are only vented at the top of the toes. The socks can't take moisture from the bottom of your foot and move it to the top all that fast. On a hot day, my feet still get a bit sweaty, but it does not feel as icky as with other socks. Then when I take off my shoes at the end of a ride, I get a blast of cold and the socks dry out pretty fast.

For cycling, I actually prefer the socks that have the "Low Density" level of padding, such as in the Running Lite Mesh sock. For reasons unknown to me, the socks in the black color seem to have higher quality / tighter seams on them. The main drawback is that these socks are kind of expensive, maybe around $8-10 a pair. I also got a 3 pack of their socks thru Roadrunner sports because that was the only place that had the socks in low density padding with 1/4 crew length. $29/3 pairs, ouch.

Drymax Sport Socks with DRYMAX removes moisture from your skin!

Buy Road Runner Sports Drymax Dry-As-A-Bone Thin Quarter 3 pk Socks at Road Runner Sports

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    i use normal socks and my feet are soaked lol so anything is better for me

Members who have read this thread: 0