Diablo helmet cam- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Amazing Larry104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    834

    Diablo helmet cam

    Just threw together a little video of me and my friends up at diablo during the us open. If any of you were there, I was the kid with the big camera taped to my head with red tape. Anyway, enjoy the vid.

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXRnkABNgkQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXRnkABNgkQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE REST OF US AMAZING LARRY ?!?!?!

    aircooled VW FTW

  2. #2
    pro
    pro is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    645
    Wow. Amazing video. **** being 16 and not being able to get a ride up

  3. #3
    yeah, uh............bikes
    Reputation: FloridaFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,712
    sweet video.

    your face is jiggly.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kingofthemountain82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    347
    If you're saying that you taped a normal digital camera to your helmet then SCREW helmet cams. This vid looks better than any other helmet cam vid i've ever seen.
    Hey, My Picture is Finally of Me!!!

  5. #5
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,936
    That's Amazing, Larry
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    164
    is this your homework, larry?

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Amazing Larry104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by jcin
    is this your homework, larry?

    what do you mean my homework?
    IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE REST OF US AMAZING LARRY ?!?!?!

    aircooled VW FTW

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Amazing Larry104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofthemountain82
    If you're saying that you taped a normal digital camera to your helmet then SCREW helmet cams. This vid looks better than any other helmet cam vid i've ever seen.

    yea dude its just a mini dv + duct tape
    IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE REST OF US AMAZING LARRY ?!?!?!

    aircooled VW FTW

  9. #9

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    170
    Sick vid man. Im surprised it doesn't look like **** having a camera taped to your helmet lol. It really does look 10x better than those shitty helmet cams out there.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bxxer rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,411
    humm nice vid, but either im really disappointed at diablo or you looked incredibly slow
    still would love to give it a go though
    Quote Originally Posted by [Orge
    ]
    This problem could quite simply be solved if people would stop buying Konas.

  11. #11
    maker of trail
    Reputation: essenmeinstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaFish
    sweet video.

    your face is jiggly.
    Thats crazy eh, combination of (I guess) image stabilization and the helmet moving... since cam and helmet are one, and the image stab is working over time, it would look like the face is jiggling

    Cool vid! I'd love to get out there sometime... bit of a drive though...

    Was that the way the vid looked or were you coming up short on a lot of the tables there?

  12. #12
    e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Reputation: themarsvolta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Larry104
    what do you mean my homework?

    is this your homework larry?!

    do you know what happens larry?! do you know what happens larry when you f*** a stranger in the a$$!!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hardtails Are Better's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,294
    Quote Originally Posted by themarsvolta55
    is this your homework larry?!

    do you know what happens larry?! do you know what happens larry when you f*** a stranger in the a$$!!
    Big Lebowski FTW.

  14. #14
    You know my steez...
    Reputation: BunnV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by ncossey
    Sick vid man. Im surprised it doesn't look like **** having a camera taped to your helmet lol. It really does look 10x better than those shitty helmet cams out there.
    I agree! It looks pretty high quality.
    I'm unique, just like everyone else....

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Amazing Larry104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by bxxer rider
    humm nice vid, but either im really disappointed at diablo or you looked incredibly slow
    still would love to give it a go though
    the fisheye makes it look a bit slower
    IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE REST OF US AMAZING LARRY ?!?!?!

    aircooled VW FTW

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MBX5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    773
    Nice job on the video. Still want to see some of the new stuff they opened this season. I know people hit the tables and do them well but for me they suck. I think I can clear all of them maybe 60% of the time on my DH bike. It's nothing like A-line you have to clear them perfect from the first one or you'll loss your speed and on a big bike it's hard to clear them. Maybe if it was your local trail it wouldn't be so bad.

  17. #17
    e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Reputation: themarsvolta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by MBX5
    Nice job on the video. Still want to see some of the new stuff they opened this season. I know people hit the tables and do them well but for me they suck. I think I can clear all of them maybe 60% of the time on my DH bike. It's nothing like A-line you have to clear them perfect from the first one or you'll loss your speed and on a big bike it's hard to clear them. Maybe if it was your local trail it wouldn't be so bad.
    agreed

  18. #18
    Engineer The Future Now!
    Reputation: ver-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    121
    Been watchin' the 2009 Saint product videos lately?
    holy...

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MBX5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by ver-T
    Been watchin' the 2009 Saint product videos lately?
    Why ???

  20. #20
    Engineer The Future Now!
    Reputation: ver-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by MBX5
    Why ???
    Because he used the same Glitch Mob remix they use in one of their videos.
    holy...

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Amazing Larry104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by ver-T
    Because he used the same Glitch Mob remix they use in one of their videos.

    Those Theives
    IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE REST OF US AMAZING LARRY ?!?!?!

    aircooled VW FTW

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.