DH Helmet Cam VIDEO

Printable View

• 03-04-2005
    FloridaFish
    DH Helmet Cam VIDEO
    Cool Video and great play by play from the rider.

Right click, save as
    (19.5 MB)

http://www.ionashop.com/streamingmed...sDHFullRun.wmv
  • 03-04-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    dudes talking the whole time...I couldn't do that...wouldn't be able to breath...nice course and the guy is flying...good video...I would want to hit that trail
  • 03-04-2005
    FloridaFish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    dudes talking the whole time...I couldn't do that...wouldn't be able to breath...nice course and the guy is flying...good video...I would want to hit that trail

How did i know you'd be the first to reply?.......
  • 03-04-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaFish
    How did i know you'd be the first to reply?.......

Lucky guess???
  • 03-04-2005
    MTBSully
    that was a sick video
  • 03-04-2005
    Fooly_CoolyOo
    sweet
    Thats a kick ass movie. One of my friends who's never seen downhill biking watched it, he thought it was fake! I told him it wasn't and he was domfounded. Nice find.
  • 03-04-2005
    FloridaFish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fooly_CoolyOo
    Thats a kick ass movie. One of my friends who's never seen downhill biking watched it, he thought it was fake! I told him it wasn't and he was domfounded. Nice find.

I watched it like ten times when I first found it. Every single time I watch it I move my head around like I'm leaning into then turns. Speaking from Florida, it kills me that I can't find a trail like that within hundreds of miles :( :( :mad: .
  • 03-04-2005
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaFish
    I watched it like ten times when I first found it. Every single time I watch it I move my head around like I'm leaning into then turns. Speaking from Florida, it kills me that I can't find a trail like that within hundreds of miles :( :( :mad: .

travel west young man...many trails that long and longer...2 or three times the length
  • 03-04-2005
    hardcore newbie
    cool vid, the wind noise was anoyying though.
  • 03-04-2005
    Red Bull
    fghij
  • 03-04-2005
    hardcore newbie
    i wish there was somewere to ride like that were i live that close by my house.
  • 03-04-2005
    COmtbiker12
    Man that was so sweet!!!! Definitely a cool perspective on it and looks like a fun fast course. Its even cooler he was able to keep talking during it...