Demo Helmet Cam Video- Mtbr.com
    youtube.com/quik564
    Apr 2008

Demo Helmet Cam Video

Up Highland, bombing down Corral...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fA6Es4AzGxU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fA6Es4AzGxU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

mtbr member
    Nice! Mobbin!

CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
    Nice video, but there are so many lines that were missed on Corral. I kept leaning in my office chair trying to pull the video to one log launch or another. I highly recommend taking a ride day and just session the different parts of Corral to squeeze every last bit of fun out of it.
    Master of the unintentional track stand.

Working on my Drops
    for some reason the video alaways stops at 0:19 for me.

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Your supposed ta jump dat shite man.
    What kinda cam are you using?
    G

VRC Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by tsimbu
    Nice video, but there are so many lines that were missed on Corral. I kept leaning in my office chair trying to pull the video to one log launch or another. I highly recommend taking a ride day and just session the different parts of Corral to squeeze every last bit of fun out of it.
    Haha! I was thinking the same thing.

Great little video, but they missed all the jumps!
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    My thoughts exactly.

It's not "bombing down Corral" but rather "cruising around Corral" In a good way of course.
    I used to run tubes like you are, but then I got thorn in my wheel.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    nice! wat camera?

Hardtail Warrior
    I loved the music choices! Good video. The camera had a really nice picture too.

mtbr member
    Thanks for posting - nice video. Is it distracting to ride with the camera mounted to your helmet?

Who cares if you didn't hit all of the jumps. As long as you enjoyed the ride - that's all that matters.

That is such a great trail! It has come a long way from when I first rode it back in the mid 90's. Back then you couldn't drive to the backside because highland was washed out. The only way to do it was to ride from Aptos - better that way as you could come down west ridge as the last descent (wouldn't think of doing it these days).

mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Great vid

That camera is awesome. You can see the lead rider when he is so far away.

Great footage and composition.

Demo is killah...

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Looks like a fire road in the video. Is it? It is so straight and wide. I see why the jumps were all built up to give it some diversity. Is tis a long ridge downhill? Cool cam quality, look similar to mine but I hate editing it, lol.

banned
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeSS
    Looks like a fire road in the video. Is it? It is so straight and wide. I see why the jumps were all built up to give it some diversity. Is tis a long ridge downhill? Cool cam quality, look similar to mine but I hate editing it, lol.
    Itís not technical if you donít go too fast. Itís straight enough and steep enough to get into trouble. They do have a heli pad close by that does get a lot of use. There is enough gravel and trees around to keep it interesting.

The video looks like slow motion to me, they werenít going too fast either due to bike handling skills or not wanting to have the camera to bounce around too much or not wanting to crash and break the nice camera.

CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
    Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill
    The video looks like slow motion to me, they werenít going too fast either due to bike handling skills or not wanting to have the camera to bounce around too much or not wanting to crash and break the nice camera.
    I've had someone make the same comment about my videos. Cameras mounted on the helmet make the ride look slower than what you experience. If the camera were mounted on the handle bars or the down tube so you could see the front wheel eating up the terrain then it would look much faster.
    Master of the unintentional track stand.

mtbr member
    cool video and music.

Members who have read this thread: 0